The tower communicates with a VINE GROWER’S HOUSE (1563), which backs onto the fortifications and is partly converted.
It features :
the kitchen with its antique utensils, a bedroom with its furniture and wall decor, the cellar and cellar where various tools and objects recall the work of the cooper and winemaker (documentary film on barrel-making).
From new window displays evoke the vineyard The sale of these renowned wines has enabled winegrowers over the centuries to build their stone and timber-framed houses, which still add to the town’s charm.
A temporary exhibition is on display. To find out more about it click here